A couple friends came over to celebrate the summer-like weather. Here's what I did:
- Shrimp : shell-on shrimp marinated with lime, coriander, cumin, and Old Bay, grilled on skewers, then tossed in a bowl with some more lime juice and another shake of Old Bay.
- Pork: a faux filet marinated with lemon, minced garlic, and olive oil, grilled whole, and then sliced and tossed with a bit more olive oil and lemon juice
- Chicken: chicken breasts grilled whole then sliced and tossed with pesto (no parmesan) and a bit of balsamico
- Grilled salad: peppers and zucchini
- Beets: diced, steamed, tossed with oil, balsamico, rosemary, salt, and white pepper
- A big green salad.
- Dessert: vanilla pudding topped with stewed rhubarb