Here's what we did this year:
- Zimtsterne (from Kaltenbach)
- Totenbeinli (recipe here: http://drgerg-food.blogspot.ch/2010/11/bunch-of-christmas-cookies.html)
- Honig Lebkuchen (from Kaltenbach)
- Pains d'Amande (A food52 genius recipe: https://food52.com/recipes/15349-flo-braker-s-pains-d-amande)
- Pepper and Cumin cookies (from the NYT cookbook, but here's the online version: http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1088-pepper-cumin-cookies)
The last two are new for us. The almond cookies turned out ok, but the pepper and cumin cookies are really exceptional.
Some notes for next year:
- Putting a pinch or two of salt in the Lebkuchen would probably be good.
- More cinnamon in the Zimtsterne!