Last night I did a variety of salads to use up some veggies and keep the kitchen at least somewhat cool.
- Ebly cooked in vegetable bouillon, tossed with finely diced red onion, and dressed with salt, lime juice, crushed ginger, cayenne, and grape seed oil.
- Cauliflower boiled until tender in the vegetable bouillon, then tossed with finely diced red onion, lemon zest, rosemary, lemon thyme, pepper, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt.
- Potato salad with pickles, chives, mayo, and mustard
- Mini mozzarella balls with basil, olive oil, and balsamico
- Soisson beans with rosemary, orange zest, pepper, olive oil.
- Lettuce tossed with salt, pepper, olive oil, and sherry vinegar.