A bit of grilling on a nice, but hot Saturday evening:
- Grill bread (the usual recipe; I stuck to it this time except for giving it more time to rise than normal)
- Red and yellow peppers, blackened on the grill, peeled, cut into strips, then tossed with olive oil and salt
- Pork and lemongrass patties, BittmanWorld recipe.
- Ground lamb with rosemary, cooked on skewers
- Ground beef with allspice and lemon zest, done as skewers
- Ground beef with cumin, coriander, and paprika (both sweet and hot), done as patties with an almond in the middle.
- Potato salad
- Green salad