[Shockingly behind again...]
It was hot, we had lots of vegetables to use up, so I made salads, salads, and more salads. And a soup or two.
- Green beans steamed until crisp-tender then tossed with minced onion, white balsamico, olive oil, and sliced wienerli
- Mange tous steamed until crisp-tender then tossed with soy, sesame oil, shiso, and that japanese hot pepper shake stuff
- Beef sirloin seared, thinly sliced, and tossed with lime, soy, fish sauce, and sesame oil.
- Cold rice noodles with carrots, cucumber, cilantro, peanut butter, soy, fish sauce, and lime
- Shaved fennel with oranges, cress, and walnuts (from Hesser)
- Shaved fennel with lemon, salt, and olive oil. (all about what you leave out)
- Eggplant and pine nut puree (from Hesser)
- Finely diced eggplant, herbs (thyme, lemon tyme, lemon balm, parsley, chives), garlic, lemon, olive oil, salt
- Cucumber soup with yogurt (from Hesser)
- Malaga gazpacho (from Hesser)